Title: Sales Manager
Location: Waukesha — Corporate Office
Report to: President
Benefits: Matching retirement, paid holidays & time off, Employee Profit sharing (5-15% of salary) with Employee ownership available, Bonus initiatives
Requirements: 2-5 years of previous customer service industry experience or project management experience, a passion for customer service, 2+ years of CRM (Customer Relationship Management software) experience
Strategic Work Listing:
- Provide leadership to your team by:
- Serving the team and removing performance obstacles.
- Modeling the company’s core values.
- Aligning the division’s purpose, goals, and initiatives with those of the company.
- Regular coaching of reporting Team Members
- Develop and execute the company’s One-Page Strategic Plan as a team.
- Maintain a healthy and respectful relationship with all our Key accounts and strategic business relationships.
Tactical Work Listing:
- Maintain commercial accounts and provide support for new and existing work orders.
- Develop new relationships with potential commercial clients.
- Add additional monthly recurring revenue every quarter of $2-3,000/month.
- Oversee larger jobs as necessary.
- Contact all new commercial clients 2-3 days post-job, and 1-2 months post-job and 6-12 months post-job.
- Work on job proposals from the President and assist on the larger accounts, where necessary.
- Assist in the office 5-8 hours per week with phone support and times during high-call volume.
- Manage commercial referral sources.
Position Specifications and Standards:
- Possess outstanding ability to positively influence others.
- Create an atmosphere free from gossip, belittling, constant criticism and negativity.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively solve problems. Must be able to see the big picture, ascertain patterns, and anticipate trends and future events.
- Possess excellent judgment rooted in common sense and informed by commitment to company values.
- Be disciplined in thinking and behaivor.
- Have the ability to add value to others on the team.
- Capacity to make decisions decisively without unnecessary delay.
- Ability to articulately communicate with others.
- Reliable transportation
- Some nights and Saturday hours. Off every Sunday
Senior Field Service Technician – Milwaukee & Madison Area
Do you like getting paid well to work with your hands, see jobs to completion daily, continually improving, and being part of a GREAT Team? We are a floor care company that is growing and growing fast and looking for some talented and motivated individuals to help with our growth.
The leadership has already proven success. This is a business with sky-high opportunity. We want someone with high ambition who wants to be a part of a team that will grow 10x over the next 5 years!
The Field Technician will take ownership of their daily jobs with chances to make additional income through up sells and educating our customers on the services we provide. You will be servicing Residential and Commercial customers in their home and their place of business. You will be a part of a team and given responsibility to make educated and informed decisions. You are in control of your own destiny.
- Provide carpet, tile/grout, vinyl, wood cleaning and protection services to the assigned Commercial and Residential clients
- Create an atmosphere of trust and safety within the homes and businesses of our clients
- Be the textile cleaning expert to our client by educating them on our services
- Take care of the equipment and resources you are given
- Full-time staff received paid holidays, paid time off, bonuses & contribution towards health and dental insurance premiums
- You will be treated with respect, kindness, and trust
- We operate with the highest integrity
- NOT a Seasonal Position—we believe in only hiring when we are ready for a full-time team member for the entire year
- GUARANTEED steady paycheck (Minimum pay every week, even when you don’t work!)
- Paid time off—Holidays and personal time
- Valid driver’s license with no accidents or recent speeding tickets
- Work on a team
- Kind, understanding, and positive attitude towards our clients and Team Members
- Honor Bluegreen’s core values of Integrity, Continual Improvement, Optimal Efficiency, and Team Minded
- Fulfill Bluegreen’s purpose statement of “To bring significant ease to your life by beautifying and preserving your indoor environments safely and with kindness”.
- Ability to lift and/or move 60 lbs
- Work well in fast pace, team oriented environment
- Be available some nights and weekends