Outside Sales Executive Position
You will not want to miss this opportunity. We are a growth-oriented company with a perfectly market-timed opportunity.
Since launching in 2012, we have enjoyed annual growth as others in our industry have experienced a decline. We are selectively looking for a seasoned sales professional ready for the next BIG opportunity to start in an established AND growing company. You will be provided with an existing book of accounts and contracts and develop new business with a large territory.
You will participate in our leadership growth-minded team in our annual planning, quarterly planning, and weekly development meetings. If you have sales experience, you are self-motivated to succeed, and you need to change your current job situation, Apply Today!
Call today and setup your chance to talk with one of the Leadership team members at Reliable Floor Care. This position can improve your life and the life of your family with less stress, more money and a be connected to a fun team.
The Outside Sales Executive will take ownership of a book of commercial accounts, develop new accounts and grow existing large commercial accounts.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- A proven track record of success in sales and account management
- Ability to work independently, meet quarterly sales quotas, and comply with the Leadership Team deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and social skills to connect with a variety of clients and our team
- A willingness to engage in both high profile tasks and basic sales tasks
- Competence with Industry CRMs (Zoho or Salesforce) and standard office Products (MS Word, MS Excel, and Power Point)
- Extensive organizational, analytical, and administrative skills both electronically and in the physical environment
- Handle $100k + accounts
- Attend and participate in weekly Leadership and Sales meetings
- Make Sales
- Close Deals with commercial clients
- Maintain select Retailer, Property Managers, and Construction Managers relationships
- Develop new Business relationships with local key executives
- Manage part-time sales assistant with proper work direction
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) to ten (10) years experience in B2B sales
- Passionate about selling and winning
- Valid Drivers license with a clean driving record
- Kind, understanding, and positive attitude
- Willingness to honor Reliable Floor Care’s core values of integrity, Continual Improvement, Optimal Efficiency, and Team Minded.
- Base salary
- Paid time off and Holidays
- 401K/IRA matching
- Large territory
- Incremental bonus plan
- Profit sharing incentive
- Opportunity for growth and to continually improve your skills
- No overnight travel (except for training, if necessary)