Account Executive – Sales Manager – Madison & Milwaukee Territory
The Sales Manager will take ownership of all commercial accounts assigned or found under the supervision of the President.
- Attend and participate in monthly Operations meetings
- Assist the President with commercial sales. This includes, but not limited to:
- Estimate preparation and organization
- Create drawings for proposals, when necessary.
- Create a follow-up process that tracks all provided estimates until dead or scheduled.
- Organize and schedule commercial jobs
- Track completed commercial jobs and reschedule with client at needed intervals.
- Field estimates and measures.
- Make sure all commercial clients job completion and follow up
- Maintain Retailer Relationships
- Past clients follow-up
- Receive sales calls schedule and book jobs
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by President
- High school graduate with a minimum of five years of customer service and office experience
- Kind, understanding, and positive attitude
- Willingness to honor Bluegreen’s core values of Integrity, Continual Improvement, Optimal Efficiency, and Team Minded.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Clear and informative verbal and written communication skills
- Work well in fast pace, team oriented environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with internet-based CRM systems preferred
- 40 to 45 hours per week.
- Great co-workers
- Base salary
- Paid time off and Holidays
- 401K/IRA matching
- Opportunity for growth and to continually improve your skills
- Customer interaction
- Responsibility to make educated and informed decisions on the job