You’ve Got Everything Perfect. Now Keep it that Way.
Your home, vehicle, boat and airplane are significant investments. Keeping their fabrics, carpeting and other fibers safe from stains, sun fade, and even excessive wear isn’t something you want to worry about. That’s why protecting them with MicroSeal is a smart decision. It’s the industry-leading protectant that actually seals and protects from the inside out.
Engineered to Protect. Designed to be Safe. Non-Toxic. Non-Allergenic.
MicroSeal was created in England over thirty years ago as a proprietary formula intended to permanently replenish the naturally-protective properties that a sheep produces for its own coat. Unlike the typical protectant that only coats the fiber and then breaks up easily, MicroSeal penetrates the fiber to its inner core and protects from the inside out. In addition to wear and stain protection, it provides substantial sun fade resistance and the environmentally-friendly formula is completely biodegradable and medically rated non-toxic and non-allergenic.
MicroSeal Protects More than You’ll Believe.
MicroSeal is the specially formulated protectant that can be applied to a variety of products.
- Carpeting — Protect your investment from the very start
- Fine & Heirloom Rugs — Extends the lives of these precious valuables
- Upholstery & Window Treatments — Prevents staining and soiling
- Leather & Suede — natural and man-made fibers
- Treasured Garments — Protection for personal items also
- Silk & Lace — And other fine fabrics
- Quilts, New Mattresses & Bedding — Protect your home’s investments
- Automobiles, Boats, Motor Coaches & Aircraft Interiors — MicroSeal can stand up to the harshest of environments and situations
It’s an Investment Worth Comparing.
When considering MicroSeal versus other fabric and fiber protectants, find out if they offer these advantages:
- Penetrates fibers and survives for years of protection.
- Independent laboratory verification that it reduces sun-fading by nearly 100% on most fabrics.
- Won’t shrink or stain fabrics and fibers.
- Increases wear resistance.
- Reduces smoke density and flame spread if fabric or fiber catches on fire.
- Mildew and static resistant.
- Attaches only to fibers and will not seal in stains.
- Does not damage woodwork, metal, paint or glass.
- Safe for the environment.
- Can be used on any material with fibrous nature including suedes and smooth-finished leathers.
- Is non-allergenic and non-toxic.
Bluegreen would love to assist you with all of your protection needs. Give us a call so we can bring ease to your life!