Bluegreen is a locally owned and located Madison carpet cleaning company. We have multiple locations, but one of our headquarters is located near Madison in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin. We provide residential carpet cleaning services to homeowners, apartment dwellers, and real-estate professionals throughout Southeastern Wisconsin and Madison. Our team of IICRC certified carpet cleaning technicians have been trained in professionalism, as well as our excellent cleaning process.
Bluegreen acquired the Madison location of EcoSteam, a carpet cleaning company with years of experience in the Madison area in 2012 to better serve the area.
We have extensive experience in working in both residential and commercial lots. So, whether you’re a busy professional or simply planning your next party, having your carpets professionally cleaned is a stress-free way of rejuvenating your floors with great quality.
Testimonials – What our Madison area customers say about Bluegreen
Bluegreen values and appreciates our customers’ comments. We strive to have satisfied customers and take pride in providing exemplary services. Here is just a sample of the many comments we receive regarding a job well done.
“First time using your company–was recommended by our carpet retailer. Very happy; carpet looked great when done–even the 16 year old carpet looks very good.”
– Ken B., Fitchburg, WI; May 9, 2014
“Our floors look great! I had forgotten how nice the tile is in our kitchen. And I never knew how nice the tile could look in our entry. We are very pleased.”
– Julia R., Madison, WI; October 11, 2013
“Every time I have called Bluegreen I have received FANTASTIC customer service. Their office staff and technicians are efficient, courteous, and thorough. I have had experience with competitors and they are not even close to Bluegreen’s level of customer service. As we move into our next home I will be sure to keep Bluegreen on my list of contacts for carpet cleaning and will pass on my experience to others!”
– Bobbi T., Madison, WI; April 25, 2013
OUR MADISON CARPET CLEANING PROCESS
Our 12 STEP residential carpet cleaning process will leave your flooring looking fresh and clean.
- Our technicians will do a pre-service inspection and walk through with you
- Walk-off mats and corner guards are put into place to protect walls, corners, and furniture
- All carpets are vacuumed with high powered, yet quiet commercial vacuum cleaners
- Movable furnishings are moved on skidders to protect flooring from damage
- Carpets are pre-conditioned with a powerful yet safe cleaning solution
- Carpets are agitated with carpet rakes to loosen deep down dirt
- Carpets are cleaned and extracted with steaming hot water and cleanser
- Stubborn spots are retreated and removed
- Furniture is moved back into place on top of foam blocks or plastic tabs to protect from water damage
- Carpet pile is “reset” with a carpet rake to give it a soft, fluffy nap and appearance
- Carpets are dried using our Power Dry Carpet-Airpath Technology – significantly cutting typical drying times
- Our technicians will do a final inspection and walk through with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied
It’s tempting to rent a carpet cleaning machine and try to clean your carpets yourself. Unfortunately, this is a labor intensive process that simply doesn’t work well and can void the manufacturer’s warranty. These units just don’t have the pressure or vacuum power to do a deep down clean that you deserve. Additionally, the carpet cleaning chemicals available on the store shelves do not offer the same penetrating power as professional carpet cleaning solutions.
DON’T REPLACE – RENEW
Replacing your carpeting is expensive, time consuming, and disruptive. Don’t replace your carpets, deep clean them instead. Our in-depth residential carpet cleaning process will leave your carpets revitalized and looking like new at a fraction of the cost of replacing your carpets.
Call us today for a free estimate on having your residential carpets cleaned. We look forward to serving you and bringing significant ease to your life!