It’s back to school time again. To help you stay safe and healthy, don’t forget these important tips.
- Work with your parents to plan the safest route to school. Stay away from parks, vacant lots, and other places where there aren’t many people around.
- Choose a buddy to walk or bike with—a brother or sister, a friend, or a neighbor,
- Know your phone number, address, and emergency numbers.
- Don’t talk to strangers. A stranger is simply anyone who you don’t know or trust. Never accept a ride or gifts from a stranger.
- If you must be home alone, check in with a parent or neighbor as soon as possible.
Article provided by Bluegreen Carpet & Tile Cleaning in Waukesha