- 1 pound uncooked linguine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat; add wine, cheese, garlic, parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Increase heat to medium high and add shrimp to saucepan; cook for about 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp begins to turn pink. Do not overcook.
- Divide pasta into portions and spoon sauce on top; garnish with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley, if desired.
recipe courtesy allrecipes.com
Article provided by Bluegreen Carpet & Tile Cleaning in Elm Grove