Create an emergency preparedness kit with these items:
- Three day supply of water and food per person (and pet)
- Clothes and shoes
- Sleeping bags or blankets
- Plastic sheeting and duct tape
- Insurance policies, identification and bank account records in a waterproof container
- Battery operated radio
- Cell phone with extra batteries
- Matches in a waterproof container
- Three day supply of medication • Travelers checks, cash and change
- Pencil and paper
- Personal hygiene items and feminine supplies
- If you have a baby, don’t forget disposable diapers and wipes.
- For children, include books, games and puzzles.
Getting ready for a disaster or emergency sounds like a lot of work. But if one occurs, you’ll be glad you put your time and money into the project.
Article provided by Bluegreen Carpet & Tile Cleaning in Elm Grove