Senior Field Service Technician – Madison and/or Milwaukee area
Need to work for a company that values you as an individual? Need to be paid well and have a schedule that accommodates YOUR life?
Do you like getting paid well, enjoy working with your hands, enjoy seeing jobs to completion DAILY, continually improving your personal life, AND being part of a GREAT Team?
The Team and Bluegreen are looking for individuals that want to be a part of the TEAM. We are a floor care company that is growing and growing fast and looking for some talented, motivated individuals to help with that growth.
The Field Technician will take ownership of their daily jobs with chances to make additional income through educating our customers on the services we provide. You will be servicing Residential and Commercial customers in their home and their place of business. You will be a part of a team and given responsibility to make educated and informed decisions. You are in control of your own destiny.
- Embrace our individualized Team Training program that will start on your first day and continue until you are completely comfortable leading your own crew
- Provide carpet, tile/grout, vinyl, wood cleaning and protection services to the assigned Commercial and Residential clients
- Create an atmosphere of trust and safety within the homes and businesses of our clients
- Be the textile cleaning expert to our client by educating them on our services
- Take care of the state-of-the-art equipment and resources you are given to complete your jobs
- Full-time staff receive paid holidays, paid time off, and bonuses
- Health coverage with multiple options to choose the plan that fits your needs
- Dental insurance
- You will be treated with respect, kindness, and trust
- We operate with the highest integrity
- NOT a Seasonal Position—we believe in only hiring when we are ready for a full-time team member for the entire year
- Paid time off—Holidays and personal time
- 401K matching — 3%
- Valid driver’s license with no accidents, no recent speeding tickets, and no suspensions for the past 3 years (No exceptions)
- Ability to work on a team
- Kind, understanding, and positive attitude towards our clients and Team Members
- Honor Bluegreen’s core values of Integrity, Continual Improvement, Optimal Efficiency, and Team Minded
- Fulfill Bluegreen’s purpose statement of “To bring significant ease to your life by beautifying and preserving your indoor environments safely and with kindness”.
- Ability to lift and/or move 60 lbs
- Work well in fast pace, team oriented environment
- Be available some nights and weekends
You won’t want to miss this opportunity. We are a growth-oriented company with growing opportunity.
As 2020 passes, we have become stronger at Bluegreen and have not shown weakness. We are selectively looking for a seasoned professional salesperson that is ready for the next BIG opportunity to start in a well established, AND growing company. This is an opportunity that you will regret by not applying. The well-developed position has demonstrated proven success, but we are looking for YOU to take this to the next level. This is an OPPORTUNITY with in an industry hungry for the reliable team that provides great communication, are technologically advanced, and creates a professional experience for our client. We do a better job at a lower price because of our commitment to continually improve and deliver an excellent service.
You will participate in our leadership growth-minded team in our annual planning, quarterly planning, and weekly development meetings. If you have sales experience, you are self-motivated to succeed, and you need to change your current job situation, Apply Today!
PLUS, we have a secret marketing weapon we are launching in 2021 that will increase our sales and marketing share dramatically over the next 12 months, effectively lowering the fruit even more for you to snatch up. This marketing implementation plan WILL excite you and will easily increase your sales, but you will need to make it to an interview to hear our plan.
If you think you are overqualified for this position, at least setup a chance to talk with one of the owners of Bluegreen to understand why this position can improve your life and the life of your family and provide you with that once in-a-lifetime opportunity. This job should earn between $80-125,000 per year with NO earnings cap.
The Sales Manager will take ownership of a book of commercial accounts assigned under the supervision of the President and generate new commercial accounts.
- Attend and participate in weekly Leadership and Sales meetings
- Close Sales with commercial clients
- Maintain and grow assigned book of accounts
- Maintain select Retailer, Property Managers, and Construction Managers Relationships
- Develop new Business relationships with local key executives
- Manage part-time sales assistant with proper work direction
- Passionate about selling
- High school graduate with a combined minimum of five years of proven sales experience
- Kind, understanding, and positive attitude
- Willingness to honor Bluegreen’s core values of Integrity, Continual Improvement, Optimal Efficiency, and Team Minded
- Time management and organizational skills
- Clear and informative verbal and written communication skills
- Work well in fast pace, team oriented environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with internet-based CRM systems
- Great co-workers
- Base salary (depending upon experience)
- Paid time off and Holidays
- 401K/IRA matching
- Large territory
- Incremental bonus plan
- Car provided
- Profit sharing incentive
- Opportunity for growth and to continually improve your skills
- Responsibility to make educated and informed decisions on the job