- 1 seedless cucumber, quartered and cut into chunks
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 1/2 teaspoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Toss cucumber, black beans, tomatoes, corn, and onion together in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, orange marmalade, lemon juice, honey, and cumin together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the cucumber mixture; toss to coat.
recipe courtesy allrecipes.com
Article provided by Bluegreen Carpet and Tile Cleaning in Menomonee Falls