Director of Client Experience
The Director of Client Experience will take ownership of the client experience online, in proposals and contract management for commercial accounts.
- Support Account Executives by providing good communication tools and processes to Team Members.
- Thoroughly understand the Client Experience from first impression (online, phone, referral source, etc) to billing and follow-up for next service.
- Manage Commercial Contracts, due dates, renewals and referrals.
- Develop and maintain regular reporting to Operations Manager and President.
- Manage & develop the client experience on the website and customer portals.
- Work with Operations Manager in developing and maintaining the Technician Client Experience Training Manual
- Attend and participate in weekly/monthly Leadership meetings
- Ensure that the CRM database (Service Monster and Zoho, etc.) is updated and entered correctly.
- Manage Marketing budget and stay within target.
- Perform necessary duties of any vacant roles below your primary position, as necessary.
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by President
- High school graduate with a minimum of five years of customer service and office experience
- Kind, understanding, and positive attitude
- Willingness to honor Bluegreen’s core values of Integrity, Continual Improvement, Optimal Efficiency, and Team Minded.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Clear and informative verbal and written communication skills
- Work well in fast pace, team oriented environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with internet-based CRM systems preferred
- Great co-workers
- Base salary
- Paid time off and Holidays
- 401K/IRA matching
- Opportunity for growth and to continually improve your skills
- Customer interaction
- Responsibility to make educated and informed decisions on the job